Although TikTok is social media’s newest kid on the block, the app has had an astronomical rise to the top. Reports in November indicated that TikTok has so far been downloaded 1.5 billion times, making it one of the most popular platforms in the world. TikTok finished the 2019 year becoming the number one most downloaded app in both the App Store and Google Play.
Now, with brands and influencers feeling more comfortable on the burgeoning platform, it has truly begun to demonstrate its potential as a marketing tool. Combined with a rapidly growing user base of young millennials and Gen Zers, TikTok has found itself in the enviable position of being the hottest influencer marketing tool of the year.
Below are 10 TikTok marketing campaigns that show just how useful the platform can be to brands and marketers:
- Chipotle: #Boorito Challenge
- Mucinex: #TooSickToBeSick Challenge
- Charlie’s Angels: Don’t Call Me Angel
- Kool-Aid: #OHYeahChristmas with LilJon Contest
- TransformUrDorm Kroger Is First To Try New In-App Shopping Tool
- Gymshark: Fitness Niche
- Walmart: Black Friday Campaign #DealDropDance
- TooFaced: Ongoing Influencer Partnerships
- Calvin Klein’s TikTok Marketing
- EA Sports: Influencer Partnerships on TikTok
Read the full article here: https://mediakix.com/blog/tiktok-marketing-campaigns-case-studies/