TikTok had experimented with the ads in 2018 but hadn’t set any system to do that. Although they have started showing short ads in January 2018, it was on February 21, 2019 that TikTok officially announced that it’s gearing up to bring ads to the platform. Within a couple of months after the announcement, it has launched a beta of ad campaign. And now in 2020, marketers can openly advertise on TikTok in a number of ways.
Learn more about:
- Is TikTok advertising recommended for your business?
- How much it will cost?
- Do you need any extra skills to excel in TikTok advertising compared to Instagram, Facebook?
- Is TikTok advertising really effective?
- How to start an ad campaign in 5 easy steps?
- What are the different types of TikTok Ads
Read the full article here: https://www.profseema.com/digital-marketing-2/complete-guide-to-tiktok-advertising-easy-steps/